Original topic:

Watch trade-in eligibility

(Topic created: yesterday)
Members_v6Wnaeg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Will my watch trade-in have any issues if it doesn't have the serial number, model number, display size, etc. printed on the back (generic backplate)? I just noticed this on the (originally bought used) Galaxy Watch 4 Classic I'm planning to trade in.

0 Likes
16 Replies
MrXGeekX
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go to the Samsung shop app1721875190588.jpg1721875190605.jpg
Members_v6Wnaeg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks. I previously got routed to a sales representative when I asked this question by chat, but I'll try to specifically ask to be routed to trade-in support.

0 Likes
MrXGeekX
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Absolutely! Glad I was able to help you resolve your issue
0 Likes
Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
You probably can sell it for more to another person tbh

I personally am going to give mine to another person who has no watch. I'd rather pay it forward in a way
Members_v6Wnaeg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

That's a really nice sentiment! Trading in though actually yielded a $200 trade-in discount towards the GW7 (before pre-orders ended); I'm still in the return window, so I'll probably just return the GW7 if this seems like it won't work out.

Zrnie
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Watch
Good luck šŸ¤ž I personally am holding out for next year.
0 Likes
Ethy
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't think you will have any problems trading in your Watch 4. I traded in my refurbished 4 Classic for a 6 Classic back in April. Process was pretty easy. Be sure to document your SN and other details of the watch before sending it in. Also, document the packing process. As some users have reported Samsung claiming empty packages.
0 Likes