Original topic:

Watch ultra: how to turn off "touch screen to wake"

(Topic created: 08-01-2024 09:27 AM)
0brand1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
How do I turn off "touch screen to wake" when I have the "always on display" on (without turning off AOD)? 2 year old son keeps touching it and changing screen from me. Getting annoying to have "touch screen to wake" on.

16 Replies
BigMosley
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
100% every other galaxy watch you're able to but for whatever reason Samsung changed it on this one.
0 Likes
Ziahh
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Do you not try to figure this out before you come on here šŸ˜’šŸ˜’
0brand1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
We do. But we can't all be as smart as you
Ziahh
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Its not about being smart its about using common sense.. if one setting is greyed out ok then maybe turn off one to get to the other onešŸ˜’šŸ˜’ like come on
Roxtooth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Samsung REALLY needs to allow us to disable touch to wake when AOD is enabled. It's nonsense that they grey out that option. The update that I just installed tonight did NOT change this... VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

FMJJoe
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I agree with @Roxtooth. Coming from the Samsung Watch 6 Classic this feature was available. I prefer to have my AOD on with me pushing buttons to activate the screen while sleeping. I made a call last night at some point. I have since went back to my Watch 6 Classic until this feature is in place again.
0 Likes
jeads
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I'm the same boat. I cross my arms allot and it constantly changes my screen settings. 

Until they have a fix, I set the big button double-click to "Water Lock" . I click the button when im done to lock it. Then top button to unlock. 

0 Likes