JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Watch5 - Can't get weather to sync on 3rd party faces

(Topic created: 08-30-2022 04:36 AM)
MarieDePrave
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
That's pretty much it - I've done everything I can think of to try and get the weather to sync on 3rd party watch faces and it will not. I've given all the location permissions that I could find. Any ideas?

Thanks! 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
cixerona
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go to the wearable Galaxy App and select watch settings scroll down and select apps locate the weather app tap on it and tap app settings make sure the use current location is set to agree and then choose auto refresh and select how often you would like it to sync if it is set to never the weather will never update and choosing every 1 hour will keep it up to date.

One you've done all that you can go into your watch and swipe down and select settings. Scroll to find location tap on it snd ensure location is set to be on and approve location accuracy is also on then droll down to permissions tap on it and tap allow and make sure the weather app is under the allowed section and make sure to tap on it and select allow all the time.

Hopefully this helps if you have not done these steps yet and if you have let me know and I'll try to help troubleshoot the best that I can

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
cixerona
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Go to the wearable Galaxy App and select watch settings scroll down and select apps locate the weather app tap on it and tap app settings make sure the use current location is set to agree and then choose auto refresh and select how often you would like it to sync if it is set to never the weather will never update and choosing every 1 hour will keep it up to date.

One you've done all that you can go into your watch and swipe down and select settings. Scroll to find location tap on it snd ensure location is set to be on and approve location accuracy is also on then droll down to permissions tap on it and tap allow and make sure the weather app is under the allowed section and make sure to tap on it and select allow all the time.

Hopefully this helps if you have not done these steps yet and if you have let me know and I'll try to help troubleshoot the best that I can
MarieDePrave
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
The settings on the watch did it! Thank you!
0 Likes