Original topic:

Watch7 poor battery life!

(Topic created: a month ago)
huder_356
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I recently got my watch 7 a few weeks ago and have loved the new features, but I've noticed more than usual battery drain compared to my watch 6. I transfered everything over from the watch 6 to my new watch 7 and despite having a more efficient chip I'm getting worse battery life.
7 Replies
Isabella Rose
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I understand your concern about the battery life on your Watch 7. Here are a few steps you can take to improve the battery performance:

1. Software Update: Ensure your watch is running the latest software version. Manufacturers often release updates that optimize battery performance.
  2. Watch Faces and Widgets: Some watch faces and widgets consume more power. Try switching to a simpler watch face and reducing the number of active widgets.
  3. Background Apps: Close any apps running in the background that you don't need. These can drain the battery significantly.
  4. Screen Brightness: Lower the screen brightness or use auto-brightness settings to save power.
  5. Connectivity Settings: Turn off connectivity features like Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth when not in use.
  6. Power-Saving Mode: Use the power-saving mode available on your watch to extend battery life.

If you've tried all these steps and the battery life is still not satisfactory, it might be worth reaching out to Samsung support or visiting a service center to check if there's a hardware issue.

Hope this helps!

huder_356
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've tried some of these steps. I just recently found that there's a software update that is supposed to help. Thank you for your tips, I'll keep trying.
ChevyMan1
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Watch
Mine as well with 7 ultra! Getting worse battery than watch 6 classic! Every option the same!
Options
Galaxy Watch
I've been reading a lot of the reviews about the horrible battery life in the ultra watch I have the ultra watch I have absolutely no issues at all last for days and I even have a data plan on it Verizon I'm getting a **bleep** of a lot better battery life out of this watch than I did my wife six five and four
0 Likes
userBX2wE1Spn7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I agree šŸ‘ I bought it and had it for a month and I just found they did a software update and they did a pretty good job at it
vbguru613
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
False. I did the update as well. Battery is still terrible
huder_356
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
They did? I've been checking and haven't seen anything yet.
0 Likes