JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wear app auto switch for watches not working

(Topic created: 07-27-2022 06:50 AM)
userxbHWJav7Uo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have enabled the auto switch in the wear app but it never changes the watch I have connected automatically. I have to manually open the app and connect the watch I am wearing. 
JUMP TO SOLUTION
13 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand how frustrating it can be when your watches do not auto-switch on their own and I would be happy to look into this further for you. Please give this link a try just to verify you have followed all the proper steps to have you watches auto transfer: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00080621/

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend submitting an error report through the Galaxy wearables app. Give this link a try for the steps to submit the error report through the wearables app: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-send-an-error-report/

0 Likes
Members_mKTdnDm
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

I followed the instruction and I still have the exact same issue as described between galaxy watch 4 and galaxy watch 5. It only has the issue on galaxy watch 5 and it seems that this needs to be resolved in the next software update before the complaint starts piling up. It's annoying to manually switch on Galaxy watch 5. Please prioritize this fix before Samsung starts to lose valuable customers (this is my 4th galaxy watch).

In addition, is there a way to disable the re-calibrating function on blood pressure? This is super annoying and I can't carry around my blood pressure monitor all the time to calibrate frequently.

0 Likes
userxNEf3RS9Ln
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same problem. Will not auto switch back between my watch 4 and watch 5pro. Works fine manually, but the "auto switch" feature never worked
0 Likes
Jan_K
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same here, my Galaxy Watch Active 2 and Galaxy Watch 5 won't auto switch. The ones that I have connected to my phone disconnect when I walk away with the other ones. Those that I have on the wrist do not reconnect instead of the disconnected ones that are out of reach. The only way is to switch them manually. 

0 Likes