Original topic:

Weather app Fahrenheit to Celsius unit glitch

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Nicknikkinick
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hey guys.

I'm having an issue with my Galaxy Watch 7 Ultra. The stock weather app keeps switching back to Fahrenheit after I change it to Celsius. It's really frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this?

13 Replies
aekizian
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Same issue here. Watch 7 with Pixel 7. Goes back to F randomly. 

Nothing seems to work so it's clearly a bug. 

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the importance of having the temperature in the correct units. In order to better assist you can you please provide me with the type of device your watch is paired with?

I would also recommend submitting an error report as this will allow our team of engineers to get a hands-on look at the symptoms you are experiencing. Please use this link for the steps to properly submit an error report: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-send-an-error-report/

0 Likes
Nicknikkinick
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

The phone is a Google Pixel 9 Pro XL.

Regarding the link you sent me, it seems that the “Contact Us” menu is no longer available in the Galaxy Wearable app, or at least it’s not where the link indicates it should be. Could you please provide an updated method for submitting an error? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for that information. As you have a non-Samsung device you would be unable to submit an error. I would recommend reaching out to our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864, as they are able to get a more hands on look at your device.

0 Likes