Original topic:

What has Samsung gone and done now?

(Topic created: yesterday)
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Woke up this morning to this abomination.

What happened to my nice outline drawings on a black screen? If this is some kind of update, why didn't they do something useful? This is so ugly. Also, whatever they did is chewing my battery even more than usual.
13 Replies
Littlebit69
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have a brank new galaxy A15 5G Samsung can't get to consumer cellular can't sim card are in and it says no sim card found this has been going on for 6 days Junk I'm going back to iPhone
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
lol
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
yeah, these updates chew batteries. It looks like a boiler plate for the pictures. Maybe you can customize it in a third-party app.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
This was completely unnecessary. They changed a couple of tile styles and no other functionality was added that I can see. At least I'll be sble to see these icons in the sun. I was already only getting 23 hours on a charge (down from 36), now it's reduced to 18. For what?
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
did it get any better? sorry, i was making a joke about my watch, so i deleted my post because it wasn't funny. Did you get the icons to not be neon?
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
O, they are still neon and I suspect they will remain so. I'm used to it now, it was just jarring to see it the first time. It's actually quite useful as now I can see the icons in bright sun with my UV coated swim goggles on, where before, I just had to hope I pressed the right area to turn the workout on.
0 Likes
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
I'm starting to think the updates can affect batteries by chewing them. What do you think? My battery on my phone is really good, so hopefully it stays that way0. šŸ™‚
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well the period of time the update is taking place for sure. Any other would depend on what background features were being added. I have not noticed any deteriation of my battery (except when I use the phone too much)
userra
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
Okay, well, in comparison to my designer smart watch that is on android OS, my battery is like 8 hours, maybe. I use the Spotify and a custom watch display that is animated. Yours is much better.
0 Likes