Original topic:

galaxy watch 7ultra battery problem battery is supposed to give 40 hr wow 15 hr

(Topic created: yesterday)
peyef
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
See if you are getting 40 hrs of used in your galaxy watch 7ultra Samsung lies the most used i ever got is 17 hrs of used there for samsung has to fix the mistakes y lies to sale really 
6 Replies
yamialex
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Where did it say it's guaranteed to last that long you do realize there are other circumstances involved as to why your battery is not lasting as long as it is advertised right
Options
Galaxy Watch
Facts
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
I charge my Watch6 once a day, I have no issues doing that
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Maximum battery time depends on your usage. If it was advertised as up to 40 hours of battery life, that would be if you put it in power saving and used it only as a watch. Once the sensors are active, battery life goes down. If you keep the screen on, if are constantly activating the screen, battery life goes down. If you make and receive many calls and texts on the watch, battery life goes down, etc. The battery learns you usage paterns and estimates your battery life accordingly. You should be charging your watch daily anyway, just as we used to have to wind our watches every day.
rigeek
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I get 2.5 days only Watch 5 Pro 😊
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
If you turn off the apps providing updates, such as weather, notification and so on, battery life will improve. Keep in mind that you determine what you ned to use, then lean if your approach is what you need. Also, the watch "learns" who you use your watch to "teach" the components on how to "behave". Use what you needs, disable the rest...Recharge at 10% is my rule...based on trial and error...