JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"Sleep Mode" missing from Quick panel after August Update - Galaxy Watch 6

(Topic created: 08-23-2023 07:28 AM)
DaGonz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I did the latest update for my Galaxy Watch 6  last night and the "Sleep Mode" button has disappeared from my Quick panel. I also have the Watch 5 Pro that I haven't updated yet, and it's still there. Clearly caused by the latest update.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Did this happen after a system update to the phone/watch, or has it never had a sleep mode quick panel toggle?
PureChaos
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
It was there around 4 this morning. It seems to have spontaneously disappeared.
Galaxy Watch
Mine changed as well, but I noticed it happen 2 nights ago, prior to yesterday's Watch update. I liked the Sleep Mode quick toggle. I'm not a fan of the extra step, especially since I'll never ever use Theater Mode. [Edit] I've just realized the change came just after the August S23 update. That's annoying.
PureChaos
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Ah. I forgot the Aug 2023 update on my phone. Have not gotten the AWH4 update for watch yet.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yep. August update did it, one of the reasons I asked lol. Very unfortunate. 😔 I liked having the toggle there too.
PureChaos
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Seems so. Ugh. Going to send a feedback to Samaung. Hate the extra step. So much easier to pop that button. I even reset my watch to see if it fixed it. So now I have to back through and set back up some of my apps that smart switch can't setup.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah it's a pain. If this was taken away so easily though, there should be no problem getting the option returned quickly.
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Watch
This may no longer be possible. Others have reported this happening within the last day or so. It's also the case on my watch, and may have been done as a way of clearing up the quick panel. Theoretically, it could still be a bug. Be sure to report this in the Samsung Members app's Support tab under Send feedback>Error report so that Samsung can investigate this further.
PureChaos
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks. Yeah. It may very well be the Aug 2023 update. Forgot that went through late late last night. I haven't gotten the AWH4 watch update yet. I hate the extra step. Will send a report.
justtellmemfer
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I just bought the galaxy watch 6 and there is no sleep mode widget, when you swipe down hitting the add button doesn't show it to add. Tried on the phone and there is not the widget to add there either , how do I get the sleep mode button so I can turn it on when I go to sleep

0 Likes