JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

"Sleep Mode" missing from Quick panel after August Update - Galaxy Watch 6

(Topic created: 08-23-2023 07:28 AM)
DaGonz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

I did the latest update for my Galaxy Watch 6  last night and the "Sleep Mode" button has disappeared from my Quick panel. I also have the Watch 5 Pro that I haven't updated yet, and it's still there. Clearly caused by the latest update.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's there with an extra step, go to quick panel, tap on icon I circled, tap on sleepScreenshot_20230823_172647_Gallery_1.jpgScreenshot_20230823_173518_routines_1000008131_1692826520.png

View solution in context

23 Replies
Galaxy Watch
It actually changed with the August phone security patch. There's an extra step now: you need to tap the Modes button where Sleep Mode used to be, then choose Sleep Mode on the next screen. It's dumb, but that's how it is now.
DaGonz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thanks so much. You're right, it's dumb, but it works.

PureChaos
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
I sent a feedback report telling Samsung and said I hate the exyra step. They said they will send feedback like that to the developers. Send a feedback report. If enough of us complain, Samsung still won't care.
Adrock318
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch

Where do I send feedback? I hate this change too. 

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out.  I can certainly understand your concern with the sleep mode option missing from the quick panel after the update. As @Robin621k it would be under the modes option. If you are still experiencing these symptoms after trying those troubleshooting steps, I would recommend submitting an error report as this allows our team of engineers to get a hands-on look at the symptoms you are experiencing. Give this link a try for submitting an error report: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/How-to-submit-an-error-report/td-p/247...

Please feel free to reach back out in the future if you need any further assistance.

0 Likes
MistaClean
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Sleep mode was replaced with the modes and routines button like One UI 5.1+. It exists under there.
userr7Vq9AqqOg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hate loss of sleep mode on watch 6, that I just got a month ago, disappearing after update. FIX IT. Don want the watch anymore if ya don't. So starting to hate Samsung this last year. 😒

Solution
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's there with an extra step, go to quick panel, tap on icon I circled, tap on sleepScreenshot_20230823_172647_Gallery_1.jpgScreenshot_20230823_173518_routines_1000008131_1692826520.png
PureChaos
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
GW6 Classic 47mm. I am missing the sleep mode quick panel toggle. All I have now is a quick panel option for "modes", if I click it I can select sleep or theater. I tried adding the toggle from the wqtch and the wearables app, but the toggle is just gone. I had a dedicated sleep mode toggle just about 10 hours ago. I also noticed that I cannot turn off "sync with phone" for modes. I tried to delete and recreate the sleep mode on my phone, but it did not help.