JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Always-On-Display Screen saver

(Topic created: 09-04-2023 12:59 PM)
Jon3five
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
It would be a great feature to be able to set the AOD to be on only when charging the device, as a Screen saver option. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You can do this by programing a Routine! 😀 Do you need any assistance in creating one?

Oh by the way, AOD doesn't work in power saving mode, so if you ever find this routine not working, make sure it's off prior to charging.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

You can do this by programing a Routine! 😀 Do you need any assistance in creating one?

Oh by the way, AOD doesn't work in power saving mode, so if you ever find this routine not working, make sure it's off prior to charging.

Jon3five
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I've tried this, but it doesn't work. Am I doing correctly?Screenshot_20230904_154833_Modes and Routines.jpg
VerbumVeritum
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yes, I just made this routine myself. It should be working. Does the always on display work normally otherwise? Have you ensured all the settings are correct for each condition? Do you have any 3rd party apps that might be preventing the always on display from activating?
Jon3five
Astronaut
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Ah, okay, I got it. I just need to restart my device for this option to take effect. Thanks for your help!