JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ClockFace - No More AOD Customization after 6.1 Update?

(Topic created: a month ago)
silverwolf789
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

It's gone! The ability to customize my AOD clock in ClockFace (GoodLock) is gone after the update.

Samsung, please, please restore this feature. I love being able to have a custom graphic and colorful clock on my AOD (inner display, which I leave open at home).

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Those functions were removed in the 6.1 update with no mention of them returning

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

9 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Those functions were removed in the 6.1 update with no mention of them returning

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.
silverwolf789
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Truly a bummer. šŸ˜ž
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

I just checked again and it looks like you can use the pre made faces as your clock now since the update 

userFERRN4WF6x
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
That doesn't mean it was a good thing. It's what made Samsung better.
usermDnusWJt9y
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Can we get someone to mention bringing back these options? This is a huge setback since the AOD is displayed 90% of the time on everyone's devices.
silverwolf789
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Amen to that. I've found I can use the lock screen's clock as my AOD, but it's not the same.
0 Likes
CJDiaz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

The custom AOD clock interface was one of the features I used the most on my S23 Ultra because I set it to have 4 clocks with all the timezones I work on. This is a big let down. I cant even get myself to test the new AI features because I have spent my entire day trying to resolve this issue. I hope they bring it back.

silverwolf789
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Absolutely. I don't understand why every upgrade must also be a downgrade in some way.

Maul
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

What a joke! How can Samsung just remove a fundamental part of their OS (AOD) without at least canvassing the idea first - which if they had done would surely of made it clear the majority of users would now give thought to buying another phone next time around, I know I am. RETURN THE AOD NOW!

0 Likes