JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Flip 5 Cover Screen Widget Suggestions (music and calculator)

(Topic created: 08-08-2023 10:20 AM)
neptunepower
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
• A calculator widget would be pretty great
• Also the ability to start playing music from the cover screen. I have downloaded music on the Samsung Music App. Maybe it could work so that you select a few albums and/or playlists that I want to access from the cover screen. Third party apps will do it their own way.

That's about it. I've had the phone for not even 24 hours. . For now, this is all I thought of. But the new cover screen is great. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

@neptunepower Do you have the Samsung Good Lock app installed? There should be some pretty nice customization options available for the cover screen through the MultiStar module's "I ❤️ Foldables option." 

View solution in context

9 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

@neptunepower Do you have the Samsung Good Lock app installed? There should be some pretty nice customization options available for the cover screen through the MultiStar module's "I ❤️ Foldables option." 

neptunepower
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I don't have the app. I'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

@neptunepower Let me know how it goes.

neptunepower
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
My mind is blown I didn't know this was a thing. I am able to add a calculator app and samsung music. Thank you 🙂
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

@neptunepowerThat's awesome! Glad you're loving it. Personally, I can't go without the functionality and personalization the Good Lock modules provide. I use 90% of them. 

VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

@neptunepower Btw, if I happen to have resolved your dilemma, marking this post as "solved" by accepting solution will make this easier to find for other Members who want to take advantage of this same functionality. 😉

Members_DcPdaUt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

My biggest complaint about using the calculator in the GoodLock launcher is that the calculator is forced into the scientific mode, which makes the numbers significantly smaller because it has to make room for the extra symbols and whatnot. Would be much better if you could change it to normal mode. The button is there, but it doesn't work.

VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

@Members_DcPdaUt Be sure to report this problem in the Samsung Members app under Support a the bottom>Send feedback>Submit error report.

userICD6PLeMy7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
When will Samsung make the cover screen more useable? More apps, GPay etc. 
0 Likes