JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Purchases not going through in Galaxy Store

(Topic created: 12-03-2022 08:11 PM)
CynClark
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Hi All, I'm a new Samsung owner. Was pretty impressed with the galaxy store and all themes and wallpapers. My last purchase of a theme was the middle of November. Now however I get an error message that says, "Your order was declined to protect you from possible fraud." Everthing's good on my end and I have called tech support but no one seems to have an answer. I feel let down. Has anyone else had this problem? Possible fix? Thanks for any help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Anytime! Please accept my advice as a solution!... when you get a chance!

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Replies
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Sounds like an issue with your card issuer. I'd give them a buzz.
CynClark
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Already didand they said it wasn't on their end. I even tried another card and it does the same exact thing. I've reset and cleared things. Restated my phone, checked for updates etc but same issue.
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Is it registered on Samsung wallet/ pay? If so, check it in there and make sure it's been verified.
0 Likes
CynClark
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I haven't messed with samsung wallet. Do I need to set that up in order to use the galaxy store?
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I'm not sure, but it couldn't hurt! If it doesn't work, then simply remove it from your wallet if you desire.
CynClark
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Thanks. I'll look into the wallet and see how that all works.
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
GL!
CynClark
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Hi Just wanted you to know that actually worked! Many of my credit cards are not accepted I discovered. Must have been some new change because i did use a visa in the beginning of this whole mess. The card it ended up taking was a debit card. This is soo complicated! Wish there were better instructions. Tech support might have at least mentioned using wallet. Well anyway thanks to your help I'm able to purchase stuff in the galaxy store. Thanks again! šŸ˜Š
Solution
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Anytime! Please accept my advice as a solution!... when you get a chance!
0 Likes