JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Songs in Apple Music

(Topic created: 10-31-2023 07:10 PM)
Kristin325
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I have tons of saved songs in Apple Music app when I used iPhone. Now that I got smart, and switched to Samsung Galaxy 😁, if I download the Apple Music app on my android and sign in, will I be able to retrieve my songs from Apple even though I'm using a Galaxy?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
nunyab695
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
If you are referring to purchased music and not the music subscription you will need a computer to download the songs and then store them on your galaxy. The android version of Apple Music is limited to subscription. Welcome to getting out of Apple ecosystem it's intentionally painful.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Phoneybologna
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I don't see why not. Welcome to the Android family.
0 Likes
Kristin325
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Well I set everything up with Apple Music. When I hit library, nothing was in it. Surly I don't have to subscribe to Apple Music to get to my songs do i?
0 Likes
Phoneybologna
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I have a free subscription through Verizon. Did you have a subscription on your iPhone or is it free through Apple? I've never owned an iPhone.
0 Likes
Solution
nunyab695
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
If you are referring to purchased music and not the music subscription you will need a computer to download the songs and then store them on your galaxy. The android version of Apple Music is limited to subscription. Welcome to getting out of Apple ecosystem it's intentionally painful.
Kristin325
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Lol, I believe it!!! I've been using iPhone since they first came out all the way up to iPhone 11 Pro Max. Then I made up my mind to try Android, starting out with LG. After a few months I tried Galaxy, and I've been with them since! Didn't know what I was missing all these years! The difference between Galaxy and iPhone is like a Cadillac and Kia! So many more options on Android, especially the Galaxy!