JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Swipe gestures modified in OneUI 6.1: why?!

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
cvdsfif
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

For few years already I use on Samsung a very handy swipe navigation bar split in three zones, and it was removed in OneUI 6.1. I'm forced now to swipe from the bottom right to do "cancel", it's really awful! Kind of things that can make users return to iPhones after years of legitime hate... 😞

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Install the new version of Navstar and enable show extra gestures and then go back to display navigation and re setup the old style Gestures 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

20 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Install the new version of Navstar and enable show extra gestures and then go back to display navigation and re setup the old style Gestures 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

userMkcO3qSzfL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I have 6.1.05.45 version of navstar but the 3 zones are not there, only one. Where did you get the more recent version?
0 Likes
userMkcO3qSzfL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
When you say go back to display navigating, are you saying within navstar or in the factory display settings? This is making me nuts!
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

the main phone settings 

userMkcO3qSzfL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
Thanks, like an **bleep** I was looking for settings in navstar to change. I appreciate you!
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Your welcome can you please click  the 3 dot menu and close the post.  And thanks for being a Loyal Samsung Member 

userMkcO3qSzfL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
I'm not sure I can close it, I was not the OP
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Z Flip

Sorry I was thinking this was a new post. 

0 Likes
userMkcO3qSzfL
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Z Flip
No worries, it's obvious by the comments, you have helped a lot of ppl here. That's really cool! Have a good one Gary!
0 Likes