1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gamer

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand the Creature Collection in the Game Launcher is a bit confusing. 

This article provides a brief explanation of the Creature Collection: https://www.samsung.com/africa_en/support/apps-services/why-have-i-not-received-a-new-mission-from-c...

The creatures can be collected within the Game Launcher app. There is currently no options for trading or deleting them.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
usereftPEPUCBo
Constellation
Options
Gamer
What to do with egg creatures and why do we get them. For what
0 Likes
usereftPEPUCBo
Constellation
Options
Gamer
Eggs why
0 Likes
Gossipfunda
Comet
Options
Gamer

It seems you're referring to virtual creatures or pets that are often found in mobile games or apps. These creatures are typically obtained through various activities within the game or app, and they serve different purposes depending on the specific game or app you're referring to. Here are some common reasons why you might get these virtual creatures or eggs and what you can do with them:

1. Collecting and Trading: Many games or apps feature a collectible aspect, where you can acquire different types of creatures or eggs. The goal is often to complete a collection or obtain rare and unique creatures. Some games even allow you to trade creatures with other players to complete your collection or acquire specific creatures you desire.

2. Training and Leveling Up: Once you have obtained a creature or hatched an egg, you may have the opportunity to train and level up your virtual pet. This can involve activities such as feeding, playing games, or engaging in virtual interactions to increase their abilities, stats, or appearance.

3. Battling or Competing: In certain games or apps, you can use your creatures to engage in battles or competitions against other players or virtual opponents. These battles may involve strategic gameplay, special abilities, and tactics to win and progress further in the game.

4. Rewards and Achievements: Some games or apps reward you with virtual currency, items, or achievements when you hatch an egg or acquire a new creature. These rewards can be used to enhance your gameplay experience or unlock additional features within the game.

5. Customization and Personalization: Depending on the game or app, you might have the option to customize your creatures with different accessories, outfits, or environments. This allows you to personalize your virtual pets and make them unique.

The specific purpose and features of these virtual creatures or eggs can vary widely across different games and apps. It's important to consult the instructions or guides provided within the game or app itself to fully understand how to interact with and utilize these creatures effectively.

Please provide more specific information or the name of the game or app you are referring to if you would like more detailed assistance or information about a particular virtual creature or egg system.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gamer

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand the Creature Collection in the Game Launcher is a bit confusing. 

This article provides a brief explanation of the Creature Collection: https://www.samsung.com/africa_en/support/apps-services/why-have-i-not-received-a-new-mission-from-c...

The creatures can be collected within the Game Launcher app. There is currently no options for trading or deleting them.

0 Likes