Original topic:

gaming hub notice am confused by what it saying

(Topic created: 08-22-2024 01:38 AM)
Options
Gamer

can somebody explain to me what this is i saw this last night  on my s20 phone  

notice information  on mandatory samsung account linking

hello gamers we would like to inform you  as of the end of sept this year you will be required to link your samsung account  to use gaming hub

when you link you samsung account

1. your gamer's instaliation history and game play time are secure  backed up 

if you are signed in with same samsung account you can view playtime across multiple devices in one place

2. with same account you can use gaming hub on any device without a sperate registration process

3. your insta plays launch history will be synced

if you sign in to your samsung account  you can continue using the service without any inconvenience

thank you for continue using gaming hub yada yada

ok what heck  are they saying now i do have under settings in gaming hub  under samsung account my email<-so this this me i'm ok 

i do see in samsung account link accounts no link accounts link your samsung account to other accounts and services to get exclusive services and easy sign ins 

so i'm little confused what is going on can somebody tell me if i'm ok or do i need to link samsung account to gaming hub<-if so how heck i do that?

2 Replies
yobiffidy
Constellation
Options
Gamer

def like to know as well. looking at my account dashboard there is no way to link

0 Likes
spirited75
Asteroid
Options
Gamer
It basically just says you are required to be signed into your samsung account to use the gaming hub app. 1724340725336.jpg
0 Likes