Original topic:

the roblox game looks horrible on the galaxy S22 Series and on the S23 series

(Topic created: 03-15-2023 03:55 AM)
titho
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
the roblox game looks horrible on the galaxy S22 Series and on the S23 series I don't know why they are not optimized on the iphone this does not happen
9 Replies
JacksonRyder123
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Check graphics settings or gaming settings.
0 Likes
titho
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
I have raised the graphics quality to the maximum it was in automatic and nothing looks very blurry ... I have a Galaxy S21 plus and in that the game looks very good but in the galaxy S22 plus and Ultra and also in the S23 Plus they look very bad I have those four devices ... and only on the S21 Plus does The Game look very good ...
userqD87U66COI
Constellation
Options
Gamer
I have the same issue on s22 ultra. Try setting your screen resolution to fhd it helps some but for such a powerful phone it does not make sense. Genshin impact suffers from this as well but Diablo immortal runs great I don't get it
0 Likes
usertFr7CgOUIZ
Asteroid
Options
Gamer

might be compatibility, I ran into compatibility issues slowing things down, Samsung devices also have wifi signals rerouted when the wifi functionality of the phone doesn't work correctly, Roblox & genshin impact relies on wifi/wireless connection of any kind(including 4g & 5g) to run,no wifi/wireless connection would cause a slow app issue

0 Likes
oysui
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
It's because roblox isn't fully optimized for Android devices unlike iPhone devices it runs better
0 Likes
Nick_Hand_Horns
Astronaut
Options
Gamer

Duuude, same here and I upgraded from iPhone 13 to S23, because iPhone 15 pro series chip is apparently overheating dog water. But like seriously, ROBLOX come ooooooon.

0 Likes
alertevan
Explorer
Options
Gamer
I found when you change the dpi in developer options the resolution becomes way higher but it does mess with the UI and apps
0 Likes
Ƅ
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Whenever I play Roblox, anything viewed from 3rd person comes out blurry (all gui's are fine). On iphones the game looks normal. The only "fix" I found was to go to developer options in settings and change the dp of the phone to any higher value, but that breaks the phone's ui

Look at player names in the distance, or the student driver sticker

scaling. Does anyone know what I should do???
0 Likes
kuromi22
Astronaut
Options
Gamer
Roblox has been glichting recently and it's making me really mad when I play a roblox game like berry Avenue it glitches me out please fix this thank you šŸ˜Š 
0 Likes