Original topic:

75" TV shuts off at 6 PM

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
user7GjhwfpAgP
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I don't have it set to shut off but it shuts off. 6 pm every night in addition with my note8 I could just touch the screen and it would show whatever was on note 8. It doesn't do that with my s23 ultra. Why is my TV not operating properly it's 18 months old but haven't got an update in a while. This is an expensive 75" TV I should have 3 years of updates at least and new phone should send anything on my phone to my TV even if it's Twitter. You should have a check up like phone that speakers not blown. Pixels good, reset 1 time a year, as my TV shuts down at 6pm daily now reason. Have a solutions page where you type in the problem the TV zips through restarts and runs 24 hours with no shut off. Or checks for updates tells you based on other TV's how long this one has left. I am screenshots of this so use my idea I get some cash and free Samsung products. I literally would love to have a full Samsung house would even let you film it. Pet camera's Fridge everything. Even set up my usual order everywhere from Wal-Mart to be delivered..anyway TV shuts off at 6 and nothing is set in settings to shut off auto restart which should have every 48 hours and auto resume last channel before shutdown. At say 3am
0 Likes
1 Reply
RyanSr
Comet
Options
HD and UHD TVs
I'd call Samsung, I have a 75" too and would be flipping out if it shut off like that.
0 Likes