JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Curved UN55RU7300 Panel Question

(Topic created: 09-20-2023 03:14 AM)
AgentZach
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Anyone happen to have a UN55RU7300FXZA (CA-04) that would be willing to verify the panel?

Comcast/Xfinity cable tech was messing around in the "super secret settings" menu (or whatever it's called) on my TV and was on the "Panel List" screen.... I simply want to make sure everything is as it should be. It's currently showing "55a6auycn"... 

Any help would be appreciated.

Note: Samsung chat support wasn't help. They seemed to have just created more issues and more confusion in general.

Thank you in advance!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, I certainly understand your concerns with the secret setting on your TV. I'll be more than delighted to assist you with this issue. If you haven't already we will need to hard reset the TV and make sure the TV is updated to the current Software. Here are the steps to update the current software Navigate to Menu, then select Settings, and then select Support. Select Software Update, and then select Auto Update to turn it off or back on.

Factory reset link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077524/

If you're experiencing any irregular issues with the unit after performing these steps, please reach out to the Community with the issues, and we will get it taken care of as soon as possible. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Hello, I certainly understand your concerns with the secret setting on your TV. I'll be more than delighted to assist you with this issue. If you haven't already we will need to hard reset the TV and make sure the TV is updated to the current Software. Here are the steps to update the current software Navigate to Menu, then select Settings, and then select Support. Select Software Update, and then select Auto Update to turn it off or back on.

Factory reset link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00077524/

If you're experiencing any irregular issues with the unit after performing these steps, please reach out to the Community with the issues, and we will get it taken care of as soon as possible.