Original topic:

HELP! Losing memory, apps getting downloaded

(Topic created: 09-12-2023 08:23 AM)
Cubby1
Astronaut
Options
HD and UHD TVs

HELP PLEASE!

We moved into an apartment this started to happen. We bought a house an its still happening. Someone is downloading apps an streaming from our TV, I dont know how to stop this. We are down to 24% memory, I clear out the cache an data on the apps we dont use. We have a 65" curved Samsung, Model UN65RU730DFXZA.  

Could someone please help. I have Acess Notification ON, blocked 2 devices that tried to access the tv. but it still is happening, FRUSTRATED

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I would suggest resetting the hub on the TV or just doing a full factory reset. This will take all previously downloaded apps (the default apps will still be there of course) and should give you a clean slate. I also recommend making sure that the Bluetooth option is turned off. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

I would suggest resetting the hub on the TV or just doing a full factory reset. This will take all previously downloaded apps (the default apps will still be there of course) and should give you a clean slate. I also recommend making sure that the Bluetooth option is turned off.