cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Hulu App not available on app store

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just purchased a series 7 UHD Crystal TV (UN50TU700DF) and I cannot find the Hulu app in the app store, even when searching for it. 

It seems insane to me that a 2020 Smart TV doesn't have access to the Hulu app, it's one of my most used apps and I'm trying to contact support but no reply yet. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Constellation

Re: Re: Hulu App not available on app store

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I had to spend a while with customer support but in the end my problem was that the country code was wrong and the apps were locked. Customer support asked for the remote management code and they were able to reset the tv and put the correct country code and it fixed the issues!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Constellation

Re: Hulu App not available on app store

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue.  Any solutions?  Same with Fobu TV.  I have both apps on an older Samsung SmartTV so it's odd they aren't available.

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I had to spend a while with customer support but in the end my problem was that the country code was wrong and the apps were locked. Customer support asked for the remote management code and they were able to reset the tv and put the correct country code and it fixed the issues!

View solution in original post

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine was the same issue.  I bought the TV in Mexico and the first network it connected to was in Mexico.  Not sure which of those caused the country code to be set to Mexico but it was. (Makes sense)  You can go into Settings yourself and find an option to Reset Smart Hub which makes ou walk through the entire setup again.  It was burried deep but it's in there. This time I was connected to a US network and Hulu came up as preinstalled.  Fubo is there now too!

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@BobPortico Thanks for sharing, do you know if this work trough a VPN, I just purchased a UN55T Serie 8, and I'm trying to download Disney+, even I can Airplay from my iPhone, is better to have the app.

Constellation

Re: Hulu App not available on app store

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think I have the answer to this issue at least for the 40 inch n5200 model.   I purchased this form Best Buy 2 days ago.  I could not find the hulu app in the app store.   After 4 hour of trouble shooting i went back to Best Buy and I discovered that the same model shipped in 2 different boxes.  On box has a picture on it of the TV with the Hulu app and the other ( the one i purchased)  did not have this app pictured on the Box.   I exchanged the TVs  and the one in the box with the Hulu picture on the box comes with the app preinstalled. 20201116_090103[1].jpg