Original topic:

No internet channels error code2014506-1

(Topic created: 11-24-2023 12:32 PM)
Blubbery78
Constellation
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Samsung model ue43tu8500uxxu

in attempting to clear a notification recur ring pop up I was advised to go into service mode 

I may have done something wrong in service mode and now have no smart hub

i am trying to reset the smart hub but can download the terms and conditions because of the following error code notification :-

2014506-1  and associated message model Iā€™d and version are not valid

please help I am 76 years of age

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. However, I can provide the following links to our guides on resetting the TV and Smart Hub. Please keep in mind the settings and features may vary due to the difference in location. 

I ultimately recommend using this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured for: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
HD and UHD TVs

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. However, I can provide the following links to our guides on resetting the TV and Smart Hub. Please keep in mind the settings and features may vary due to the difference in location. 

I ultimately recommend using this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured for: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.