Original topic:

cu7000 bad settings

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Members_1hulOTZ
Astronaut
Options
LED and OLED TVs

I got a TV I'm guessing from what I'm reading the service menu there's some bad settings put in there every time I reset my  TV it goes to Korean what I was wondering is if I was to use a flash drive and try to reinstall the operating system could that fix this problem 

cu7000 I do an a scan for the over the air digital channels it comes back with a couple panels but they're listed as data or radio in the top right corner it cannot connect to use any apps on and they keep saying server down when try to add my Samsung account on the TV and a box keeps popping up in the top right hand corner it says" local set " error  now I'm on the current firmware or operating system or update for Samsung is it possible to get a copy and reinstall it or do I need to get a new TV thank you

2 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
LED and OLED TVs

What is the complete part/model number of your TV? (ex: UN55CU7000FXZA) 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
Members_uq4mZYs
Asteroid
Options
LED and OLED TVs

UN65CU7000FXZA

0 Likes