JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

A few questions about a all Samsung home theater setup in an apartment

(Topic created: 08-23-2021 12:31 AM)
userQOBAyWjq6t
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Me and my dad yesterday bought a TV and home theater setup from Best Buy. We got a KS8000 60 inch 4K TV, two Samsung R1 wireless & Bluetooth speakers, and the HW-K950 Dolby Atmos soundbar. I've never posted here before so I have a few questions.

1.) I setup the soundbar and two speakers through the Samsung Multiroom app. We have both the speakers on stands and I discovered this method pretty clunky. Sometimes the speakers wouldn't connect,m disconnect, etc. And I usually have to go to the app and pair them again This happens a lot. Is there a way to make this easier and just always work?

2.) How come the R1 speakers so low in volume all the time?

3.) Does anyone have a setup similar to mine and have any tips?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

I can definitely understand your concern here. Let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110023/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
cowhauler
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

You are
0 Likes
userstxfVE7ZYc
Constellation
Options
Home Theater
5 hmm m 667777u .....
K mmla
0 Likes
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

I can definitely understand your concern here. Let's try to alleviate some of the stress by trying this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01110023/ If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case by case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes