Original topic:

Compatible Rear Speakers for HW-Q750C Soundbar.

(Topic created: Monday)
Homeshadow
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

I recently purchased an open-box HW-Q750C soundbar from Best Buy, but it didn't include the rear speakers. Since this model seems exclusive to Best Buy, I'm having trouble finding online reviews and technical specifications. Samsung's support website also isn't very helpful.

Now I'm looking to buy compatible rear speakers. Best Buy told me the SWE-9200S model works with the HW-Q750C, but I've heard conflicting information suggesting the SWE-9100S might be the correct choice. Does anyone here use the SWE-9200S with their HW-Q750C soundbar? Ultimately, I just want to know which model is guaranteed to work with my soundbar.

Thanks for your time.

9 Replies
Homeshadow
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Thanks for the links

On this page, no mention of Q750C, I guess Q750 is same as Q700

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049236/

ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater
Did this come with a module
Homeshadow
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

No module, only a soundbar, and a wireless woofer,  

Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello, @Homeshadow! I agree with the links from @LongHiker. Please be sure to reach out if needed. 

Homeshadow
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Thanks for the information! While the links are helpful, they don't address my specific question. I am looking for a compatible Samsung Wireless Rear Speaker Kit for my HW-Q750C Soundbar. I see two options: the SWA-9100S and the SWA-9200S. Could you clarify which one would work with my soundbar?

ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater
I believe you need one, every time I looked that up, it showed with a module
Homeshadow
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Yes, you are correct, but the new 9200 has a built-in module in the left speaker, making it more advanced and one less box compared to the 9100. However, I'm confused about which one is going to work with HW-Q750C.

ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater
This1719939427576.jpg