JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Delete and re-install apps

(Topic created: 09-04-2023 08:41 AM)
davidhgill
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

Prime Video app does not work.  I have attempted to delete and re-install, but I get repeating messages like "Try again later"

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

There could be a myriad of reasons as to why the app isn't working, like a network connection issue, the app no longer being available on your device, the app developers doing maintenance preventing its use, or could be as simple as just needing a power cycle.  You may even need an update to one of your devices. I would suggest checking out this link that will show a list of compatible devices, just to be sure yours is still compatible: https://www.primevideo.com/help?nodeId=GXMWDGNCPX2JLPFH&pop-up=1

If this app is the only one you are experiencing issues with, even after checking your device for an update and have unplugged it for a dew minutes, I suggest reaching out to the Prime Video app developers themselves and seeing if they can be of assistance. (They are the ones who decide which products their app goes on)

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

There could be a myriad of reasons as to why the app isn't working, like a network connection issue, the app no longer being available on your device, the app developers doing maintenance preventing its use, or could be as simple as just needing a power cycle.  You may even need an update to one of your devices. I would suggest checking out this link that will show a list of compatible devices, just to be sure yours is still compatible: https://www.primevideo.com/help?nodeId=GXMWDGNCPX2JLPFH&pop-up=1

If this app is the only one you are experiencing issues with, even after checking your device for an update and have unplugged it for a dew minutes, I suggest reaching out to the Prime Video app developers themselves and seeing if they can be of assistance. (They are the ones who decide which products their app goes on)