JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung premiere LSP9T screen projecting size to 120" screen issues

(Topic created: 06-28-2023 08:48 AM)
Tonytheman
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Well I tried everything and i did follow the steps on the distance chart guide and still looks way off.  Is there a smart calibrate feature using your phone? keystone Samsung.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hey Tonytheman! Welcome to the community! I will try my best to help you reap the full benefit of your purchase!

I recommend giving this link a good-looking through. 

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-calibrate-your-projector-for-best-viewing-e...

It explains how to calibrate your projector. If this doesn't get your picture the way you want it to be, you should reach out to a professional third party to get the calibration completed. Try checking with local retailers as they have lists.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hey Tonytheman! Welcome to the community! I will try my best to help you reap the full benefit of your purchase!

I recommend giving this link a good-looking through. 

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-calibrate-your-projector-for-best-viewing-e...

It explains how to calibrate your projector. If this doesn't get your picture the way you want it to be, you should reach out to a professional third party to get the calibration completed. Try checking with local retailers as they have lists.

Yoms
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

The settings from Russel only work on the first go then it reverts back. But I’ve been using my Samsung remote as my Apple TV remote and that seems to be the easiest solution. Volume and navigation all works. Then when I press power it turns off both Frame and Apple TV. Only downside is you can’t jump immediately to the apple Home Screen that I’ve found. You have to use the back arrow to get there. Works but a few more clicks.  Also occasionally go in with the Apple TV and close out apps. 

0 Likes