JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HW-Q950A Rear Speakers and Subwoofer not connecting

(Topic created: 08-11-2022 03:30 PM)
Members_bA3rlXz
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

My rear speakers and subwoofer stopped connecting to the HW-950A soundbar.  very annoying.  

- I have tried 1.  reconnecting, both by removing and replacing the power plugs, in the correct order; 2.  manually reconnecting by pushing the ID SET buttons on each wireless speaker until the blue lights flash quickly, then pushing the up ring on the remote; 3 doing the same as 2, but using the ID Set button on the bottom of the soundbar; 4.  doing a hard reset by pushing both the + and - buttons on the soundbar;  5.  calling Samsung tech and spending an hour on the phone.  

Any suggestions?  anyone else have this problem, and fixed it?  or not?  thanks,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your speakers and sub not connecting. Since you have done all the relevant troubleshooting the next step would be service. Depending on your warranty you have a couple of options. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators to have service processed
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your speakers and sub not connecting. Since you have done all the relevant troubleshooting the next step would be service. Depending on your warranty you have a couple of options. 

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators to have service processed
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

0 Likes