JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SWA-8000 flashing link and standby

(Topic created: 10-08-2018 05:43 PM)
userqCq1VEhUf9
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

Recently my rear speakers stopped working with my HW-KM45/za soundbar.   The link and standby lights just blink in unison.  I've tried rebooting, repairing and calling support.  No one can solve the issue.  Are they just dead?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
14 Replies
usertjlQR81Doy
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

I heard you could updated it with a usb , im also having this problem all the lights are blinking but the sound bar works.

0 Likes
userqHfTEcRSdS
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

we have exactly the same problem. have you resolved your problem? Can you share it with me/ thanks

0 Likes
userL1Q0SjTSLa
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

I have same problem and i updated firmware from USB and problem no solved. So i dont know whats happend

0 Likes
Samsung_iH6pA2S
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Having the same issue and i contacted samsung tech support and they were useless and extremely rude. 

0 Likes
userUT85XTd2U7
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater

It was working for so long for me, i didnt notice that it stopped working. Now, i get this blue and red flashing light. I switched off the rear speakers power, pressed the pairing button with a pick, and then powered on. Blue flashing light was on. Tried to pair the usual way, pressing the mute button on the remote and then switching on the soundbar, it briefly went to solid blue color (2 seconds), but then again the red and blue flashing came on. Getting desperate here. Any solution?

0 Likes