JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SWA-W700 Subwoofer has no compatible soundbars available?

(Topic created: 10-27-2021 04:59 PM)
usersZIUAZ9xDg
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

So bought a Samsung SWA-W700 subwoofer and a soundbar but apparently only certain soundbars work with this W770 and no one sells them anymore including Samsung??

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

Hi there, regrettably we no longer sell 2017 model soundbars which is why they cannot be located online for purchase. However, you can try researching 3rd party retailers for the desired soundbar such as Amazon or eBay.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Home Theater

Good afternoon. The SWA-W700 was released in 2017, and is only compatible with a specific line of sound bars, including the HW-MS550, HW-MS650, HW-MS750, and HW-NW700.

0 Likes
usersZIUAZ9xDg
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

So that said where can you get one of these sound bars?  They do not appear on your site as far as I can tell.

0 Likes
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Home Theater

Hi there, regrettably we no longer sell 2017 model soundbars which is why they cannot be located online for purchase. However, you can try researching 3rd party retailers for the desired soundbar such as Amazon or eBay.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Rocksteady8169
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
Can I connect my phone to just the subwoofer without the sound bar?
0 Likes
userx75JDdP8kz
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

Samsung is useless you buy these things and even though it just wifi/bluetooth they make them worthless after a couple years.

0 Likes