JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

soundbar S60A dialogue issues

(Topic created: 02-21-2022 03:09 AM)
user6uTcYWmkZH
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

After my upgrade from ms550 all in one soundbar to the S60A I hoped to hear better dialogues when watching movies.. We are all the time fingers pressed on the volume button whenever there are other sounds coming in.  We especially chose a Samsung soundbar expecting to have best communication with our Samsung Q60 television screen. 

I have tried adaptive sound and setting center speaker louder and side speaker lower.. Setting trebble higher made the most improvements but I am still a bit disappointed...

I did try a whole range of other soundbar systems (LG/Sonos/Yamaha/Denon) but that did not do the trick either...

Now I am wondering, is it the soundbar or just poor output from the television audio module? And better look for another TV screen?

Anybody got some ideas for me before deciding to send back this soundbar within my 2 week return policiy (EU)?

Thanks!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html Thanks!

View solution in context

2 Replies
johnny00
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
:basketball:
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Thank you so much for reaching out! This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html Thanks!