JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bespoke Instructions for setting temperature

(Topic created: 01-04-2023 06:20 PM)
SavvyLion
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Can anyone point me to a source on how to set the temperature in the Bespoke 4-door (2022) refrigerator?  I have not been able to find detailed instructions on how to change the temperature settings.  Thanks.  jim

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi Jim! I'm happy to help with this. For your control panel, the temperature control buttons are where the words "Fridge", "FlexZone", and "Freezer" are printed. Just tap any one of those words to cycle through the available temperature options. Additionally, you have an "Ice Maker" button that will allow you to turn either ice maker on or off, as well as an "AutoFill Pitcher" button that controls the water pitcher; and it sounds like you've already figured out the "Door Alarm" button can also lock the control panel. If you want to learn more about using all the great features your model has to offer, I recommend searching for your model on Samsung.com and downloading the User Manual. The manual is packed with information on all the features and functions of your model. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
0 Likes
SavvyLion
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thanks Dan.  I have already seen these videos, but they are not the same panel I have.  I have no arrows and the settings are locked.  I figured out how to unlock them, but I am now wondering what other combinations of buttons I need to punch to change the settings.   Here is a picture:

20230105_190428.jpg

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi Jim! I'm happy to help with this. For your control panel, the temperature control buttons are where the words "Fridge", "FlexZone", and "Freezer" are printed. Just tap any one of those words to cycle through the available temperature options. Additionally, you have an "Ice Maker" button that will allow you to turn either ice maker on or off, as well as an "AutoFill Pitcher" button that controls the water pitcher; and it sounds like you've already figured out the "Door Alarm" button can also lock the control panel. If you want to learn more about using all the great features your model has to offer, I recommend searching for your model on Samsung.com and downloading the User Manual. The manual is packed with information on all the features and functions of your model.