Original topic:

Bespoke fridge remove glass from the glass shelf

(Topic created: 12-13-2023 10:07 PM)
Papyrus
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! 

I spilled some oil on the glass shelf on top of the crisp drawer. I’d like to move glass out of the glass shelf to clean it. I couldn’t find any online tutorials on how to pop the glass out of the shelf. All the current videos are related to other models of Samsung. Can anyone help me please? Thank you so much! 

See below pictures. 
Pic1

Pic2 

Pic3 

0 Likes
15 Replies
User10101
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Really POOr customer service from Samsung. They haven't bother to reply to anyone on this thread. Horrible ridiculous design. Whoever designed this has never clean a fridge in his or her life.

I will review the fridge with one star.  

0 Likes
User10101
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Called Samsung Customer Service. Absolutely useless. They send me a link to a video of another model that did not apply to the bespoke fridge. I called again, and again they keep referring to the same video after explain that it did not apply. Also, I can't stand when they answer in some Asian country with agent with really thick accent really hard to understand. 

I was able to do it using the below. Type the tittle on Youtube.  Samsung doesn't allow me to paste a link 

Samsung refrigerator RF27CG5400SR vegetable crisper shelf glass removal

0 Likes
Mr_Mustard_PhD
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

What I did was take a grinder and make 2 slits in the plastic. Now I can slide it in and out by myself in about 2 minutes. Worked really well. Terrible design Samsung.

1000001284.jpg

1000001283.jpg

0 Likes
SueZpawZ
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I can't even figure out how to remove the shelf from the back wall of the fridge. Can someone help me? I just received my Bespoke & im trying to remove the tape off the top shelf & im having a hard time removimg the shelf, to remove the tape easier.
Why do companies have to complicate something that doesn't need to be complicated??? 😫
0 Likes
Members_bJnhMMf
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

This is a horrible design.  Here’s what I did following another customer’s suggestion.  Mix some white vinegar with baking soda and poor on the underside of the glass.  Let sit a couple of minutes.  Used a small paint brush to push the bristles under the glass and rub around.  Then used a sink sprayer to rinse it off.  That got it all even under the middle of the frame.  HTH

0 Likes
rgdavis
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I tried to get help through Chat and gave up after an hour. I called 1-800-SAMSUNG and I received a link with the instructions. If you call and get Jose, please tell him Thanks from me AGAIN!!! You bend the white plastic back just a little and then pop the glass out!!! I am so grateful to Jose because I have been through several people that said "you can't remove it."

Here is the support contact link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

0 Likes