Original topic:

Bespoke refridgerator custom panel

(Topic created: 06-10-2024 05:33 PM)
Bnawrocki
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Has anyone been able to upload a picture and order custom panels for their refridgerator after it has already been purchased.  Just doesn’t seem like it should be this hard

5 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
This should help
https://www.samsung.com/us/home-appliances/bespoke/refrigerators/mybespoke/custom-panels/

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Bnawrocki
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

GaryB82,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried to use that site. It will take you through the process but once you hit the add to cart button, it returns a page that says your cart is empty. There has to be a way to do this. 

0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
That's the only way that I know how to sorry

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

userH6qUBxWYJ2
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I'm having the same issue with the cart being empty after going through the process.  Has anyone figured out how to add the the custom panels to your cart?  

0 Likes
Fergyness
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I just spoke with someone in chat about this, and two people on the phone from support - one said it’s a “glitch” that they are aware of but it does not seem they are making any attempt to fix, and those I spoke with on the phone said they cannot help to process an order of these over the phone. So the entire custom panel process is completely unusable. I am not sure why they would have this option if you can’t actually follow through to order. Extremely disappointed.