JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cannot register any of my 4 new kitchen appliances

(Topic created: 03-25-2023 10:27 AM)
techlauren
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I moved and purchased 4 kitchen appliances from samsung.com under my samsung.com account. I can see my order in my profile but I have no registered products and am unable to register any of the 4 appliances. It says enter a valid serial number for any of them and the numbers are valid off the labels. I have 4 completed tickets from online chat and still zero products registered to my account so I show no warranty info and have no manuals for a $5,000.00USD order.  I haven't tried the app yet because I wanted all the appliances on my account first. I have spent hours over the the 2 weeks being transferred back and forth between support and technical support. I'm in chat now over 2.5 hours this session being transferred back and forth like it's a stupid game. On the phone they gave me a number and extension to call and there is a recording that says, "office closed" and no id or hours. How can I register my new appliances to my samsung.com account.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey there y'all! Sometimes there's a glitch in the system that makes it hard to register your devices/appliances online so you'll need to contact our Samsung Accounts department directly. They can get you all set up and registered and can be reached via phone at 855-795-0509. Once you're registered and are wanting to get your units connected to your phone via Smart Things, you can reach out to that department directly at 866-813-2404. The Smart Things dept. can assist you with getting everything connected and even provide some more in-depth information on how to use the Smart Things app 🙂

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
RracecarR1
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I am regretting purchasing Samsung appliances. I really wanted to have a fully integrated home system, but I can't even get them registered, much less connected. From what I've gathered, Samsung has 1000 departments that each handle a different device, one for phones, one for refrigerators, one for...

How do I integrate what amounts to 10 brands?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hey there y'all! Sometimes there's a glitch in the system that makes it hard to register your devices/appliances online so you'll need to contact our Samsung Accounts department directly. They can get you all set up and registered and can be reached via phone at 855-795-0509. Once you're registered and are wanting to get your units connected to your phone via Smart Things, you can reach out to that department directly at 866-813-2404. The Smart Things dept. can assist you with getting everything connected and even provide some more in-depth information on how to use the Smart Things app 🙂

0 Likes