JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Family hub refrigerator quit working 2 months after purchase

(Topic created: 03-22-2023 07:04 AM)
Nofolo
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
November of 2022 I purchased a set of Samsung appliances (5 in total washer/dryer fridge oven dishwasher. The family hub refrigerator quit working in Feb. I have sent all documents (reciepts from home depot) requested and my refund was approved. I was sent a terms of service document for the refund. I signed the documents and sent the serial number stickers that say "do not remove" from the inside of the refrigerator along with the form. Customer service said it would be 7 to 10 days. I get a call from them requesting documents that I have sent multiple times to multiple customer service reps. They say my refund is under review and asked for yet another document that was sent in our txt chain where I've sent every reciept. 
So, I am now going on months of not having a working refrigerator. What can I do about it? Nothing because I signed a document saying I release them of all liability. I am currently in discussion to return all of these appliances. I will never own another samsung product. I am even switching to Apple for my phone because I can't use a product with such horrible, incompetent CSRs and a company that doesn't follow their own product warranty. 
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly understand your frustration with this. If you would like, you always have the option to reach out to any of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case and provide any additional information or updates, as well as look for any alternative options that may be available. Just be sure to include your model and serial numbers, and any ticket numbers you have received, in your private message to help us assist you quicker.