Original topic:

Flex Door Frame is Broken

(Topic created: 04-11-2023 09:01 PM)
user3Ev8FZFnkL
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have a flex 4 door fridge and the frame of one of door is broken. I can’t find the replacement part and it’s instructions to replace.

looking for advice 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I can certainly understand the concern here. If it is the actual door piece that is damaged, you can find replacement parts on SamsungParts.com or by calling 1-800-627-4368. Additionally, you can find instructions on how to remove and reattach the door in the user manual for your model. All our manuals can be found on Samsung.com by searching the model number. 

However, if the damage is to the refrigerator frame where the door is located, then this will require service. The following link can help you locate a service center in your area to further assist with this.  

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

2 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Samsung support 1-800-726-7864

Samsung text support text START to the same number. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! Thanks so much for reaching out about this. I can certainly understand the concern here. If it is the actual door piece that is damaged, you can find replacement parts on SamsungParts.com or by calling 1-800-627-4368. Additionally, you can find instructions on how to remove and reattach the door in the user manual for your model. All our manuals can be found on Samsung.com by searching the model number. 

However, if the damage is to the refrigerator frame where the door is located, then this will require service. The following link can help you locate a service center in your area to further assist with this.  

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/