JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Food drips down inside Flex Duo Lower Oven Door when top door opens

(Topic created: 04-10-2022 08:28 PM)
userVqvZedYzw3
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I just purchased this Dual Fuel Flex Duo Stove and it seemed like splitting the oven was a good feature.  Unfortunately, the very first time we used the upper oven to cook a casserole, sauce dripped down in between the glass of the lower oven door.  Now it looks awful.  Samsung Customer support was no help and said if I opened it up, it would invalidate the warranty!  I paid almost $3500 for this stove and I can't believe the design is that poor that there is no way to clean this thing without invalidating the warranty.  I even bought an extended warranty from Home Depot!  Does anyone have a solution or should I just return it to Home Depot?  It matches my refrigerator and microwave so I really wanted to like it.  Their literature says cleaning the oven door is not covered by warranty.  Terrible!!!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thanks so much for asking about this. I can definitely understand your concern with keeping your range looking it's best. While it is normal for some grease and food particles to drip between the glass, we do have some steps you can take to keep this clean. The following link has step by step instructions on how to clean between the glass on your oven door. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049011/

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thanks so much for asking about this. I can definitely understand your concern with keeping your range looking it's best. While it is normal for some grease and food particles to drip between the glass, we do have some steps you can take to keep this clean. The following link has step by step instructions on how to clean between the glass on your oven door. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00049011/