JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gas Oven Heating Element Not Working After Replacement

(Topic created: 07-16-2022 05:19 AM)
user5zaclAHxjx
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

My Samsung gas oven is less than 3 years old. I have had the heating element replaced by a Samsung authorized repair service. 5 months later heating element went out again. No support from Samsung or the authorized repair service who says they repaired the problem. Both stating  I am required to pay full price again. I feel I was sold a defective product. Samsung told me that “it wasn’t their problem.” 
I have had several repair tickets submitted and   now Samsung is advising “they have no repair service in my area and it will be up to me to schedule and pay”

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can certainly understand your frustration with this situation. We review these types of situations on a case by case basis. If you would like, you can reach out to one of the moderators here by selecting our name and then private message. In your message, please include the full model and serial numbers for your oven, as well as any ticket numbers you received for the previous service. This will assist us in locating your information quicker. Once we have this information, we will be able to look over your case to determine what options are available at this time. We thank you for your patience during this time. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can certainly understand your frustration with this situation. We review these types of situations on a case by case basis. If you would like, you can reach out to one of the moderators here by selecting our name and then private message. In your message, please include the full model and serial numbers for your oven, as well as any ticket numbers you received for the previous service. This will assist us in locating your information quicker. Once we have this information, we will be able to look over your case to determine what options are available at this time. We thank you for your patience during this time.