JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

ICE MAKER HAS TO BE DEFROSTED - HEALTH HAZARD

(Topic created: 12-27-2022 03:22 PM)
bcabmccann
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

THIS REFRIGERATOR IS DEFECTIVE, HAS BEEN SINCE DAY 1. SAMSUNG REFUSES TO GIVE ME A REFUND. THIS IS A HEALTH HAZARD DEFROSTING YOUR REFRIGERATOR ONCE A WEEK, WITH FOOD AND BEVERAGES SPOILING.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly understand your frustration with having these issues with your ice maker. If you would like, you always have the option to reach out to one of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case for any additional resolution options available. Please include your model and serial number in the message, as well as any ticket numbers you have received from Samsung. We appreciate your patience with this, and look forward to helping you get this resolved. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
RokeLove
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Dd you Try the place you ordered it from or purchased the refrigerator from? Do you know how to tell the age of the fridge what make and model is it
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, I can certainly understand your frustration with having these issues with your ice maker. If you would like, you always have the option to reach out to one of the moderators here in a private message. We would be happy to review your case for any additional resolution options available. Please include your model and serial number in the message, as well as any ticket numbers you have received from Samsung. We appreciate your patience with this, and look forward to helping you get this resolved.