JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Jet 90 Turbo Action Brush (Neck Weakpoint)

(Topic created: 05-03-2024 01:26 PM)
Luridiryx
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have owned my vacuum for just over a year. The thin flimsy plastic that holds the hinge point on my turbo brush has cracked and snapped. Now I can no longer use my vacuum. I have seen the prices for the entire action brush are extremely expensive, and this is clearly a very poor design choice to make this critical stress point thinner plastic than a plastic spork! Please tell me there is a replacement neck hinge available for the VCA-TAB90. 

image.jpg

 

image.jpg

 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with this part breaking. You can try look at our parts' website samsungparts.com or calling them at 800-627-4368. If they do not have anything for it then service will be recommended. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be frustrating with this part breaking. You can try look at our parts' website samsungparts.com or calling them at 800-627-4368. If they do not have anything for it then service will be recommended. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options.

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.