JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

New Bespoke Refrigerator squeaks in back

(Topic created: 08-01-2023 07:42 AM)
Grumble
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Just got our new Bespoke refrigerator delivered last week. Whenever you open a door or touch it, there is a fairly loud squeak/settling noise coming from the rear - right side (as you look at it from the front). I thought leveling would fix it, but it did not. It actually sounds like it may be coming from the housing or metal in the back. I tightened all the screws back there but also no help. 

It is driving my wife crazy, which means I gotta figure this out. Any thoughts?  Thanks. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I see your service ticket has been completed, and the technician was able to get the refrigerator leveled properly. Please feel free to reach back out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. 

View solution in context

5 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Check all aspects to see if you removed all the shipping plastic tabs also make sure that the vent fan on the bottom back is free and clear I know you said you leveled it did you use the front two feet turning them counterclockwise until all doors are even in addition to that in the bag with the manual there's little c clips that you can put in the doors to raise them up slightly to adjust if needed greasing the door hinges never hurt either but it sounds like it might be coming from the feet
0 Likes
Grumble
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Thanks. We have a service agent coming out. 

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I see your service ticket has been completed, and the technician was able to get the refrigerator leveled properly. Please feel free to reach back out to us if you have any further questions or concerns. 

RecycledStardust
Astronaut
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Samsung has never been too good with appliances.
0 Likes
Grumble
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Wrong. And just bored, dude?

0 Likes