JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No longer able to delete stock content from Family Hub refrigerator

(Topic created: 08-02-2022 07:24 AM)
user4HT8d60fQe
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I have an odd problem (and I cannot believe that I would be only one here). I cannot delete anymore the contents from the main screen nor can I create a new page to which I could attached my own contents. This used to be easy, you tab any contents and a menu pops up which gives you an option to edit / delete, etc. Now nothing happens when I tab the contents.  I believe this problem started when Samsung updated the firmware from Tizen 5.0 to 6.0. The fridge is 14 months old and so far the customer "service" at Samsung has been totally useless. Last on yesterday I had a service person coming over just to find out that there's nothing wrong with the screen itself rather than the operating interface has a bug. I've been trying to tell this to Samsung now for weeks and I have yet met a person with a hint of common sense and who could understand my problem. 

I have tried to reset and return the fridge to factory settings but nothing helps.

Any ideas what to do next?

Flex Door Model RF22N9781SR/AA

Thanks,

Mikko

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can certainly understand the frustration with not being able to customize your screen anymore. I recommend reaching out to our dedicated SmartThings team by calling 1-866-813-2404. They will have the best tools and resources to help resolve this.