Original topic:

No more To Do List?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Trishlebaron
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

After the recent update I can no longer find the To Do list app. This is the single feature I use the most. All my kids chores are listed and they check them off every week. I notice the update copied some of the to do list content to memo app on the post it’s. But deleted 99% of the content on each list and about 80% of the lists. I started to redo them on the memo app but you cannot put a whole list on a post it. There’s only so many lines. Is there a solution or something I’m missing? I don’t understand why this feature would be removed; it seems like a to do list on the fridge goes back to when fridges were created! Samsung do I seriously need to get a paper and a magnet??? 

3 Replies
pipboyscout
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I thought, the app, was called "Tasks". Hope this helps:/:(
0 Likes
cliftonneave
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I’m having this same issue. I keep my kids Christmas lists on here as well as chore lists. 

0 Likes
Tedz11
Asteroid
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I was looking for an application that I could use across all devices instead of just on the refrigerator.

I finally found one called Todoist, so I created a browser link for a shortcut on the fridge. Now, I can see the list on the fridge, as well as on my phone and PC. But when I went looking for my old list on the fridge to transfer my tasks, I couldn't find it anymore. That's how I found your post wondering if they deleted it and why.

I'm using the free version of Todoist. I don't know how well it will work, but I wanted to share what I found so far since the option we used disappeared. If anyone knows of something better and still free, if possible, let me know.

0 Likes