Original topic:

Non existant service

(Topic created: 11-06-2022 07:03 AM)
Frmgrl
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

So frustrated with Samsung right now. I had a warranty issue with my hub and Samsung sent out a technician with a new hub which all sounds great....but the new hub was defective. Instead of Cone Appliances taking it back and updating the ticket properly, they just left( with the replacement part) and told me to have Samsung send me the part and they would come back and install it. Guess what? Samsung said they cant do that. To top it off the service center closed the ticket! Now I am calling every day to try to get a new hub sent out but then I get told my warranty just expired! Its not my fault it wasn't fixed while it was under warranty it was under warranty when I initially called! The service center is listed as permanently closed, they don't answer the phone, they do not reply to texts or emails. They did this on purpose and Samsung is doing nothing to help except they did extend the warranty to cover parts. But they sent a new the ticket to the same service center!!! I have been dealing with this for over a month after surviving a Cat 4 hurricane. I have enough to deal with. The kicker is they sent me an e- coupon for over $900.00 if I cancel the ticket. Samsung...if you can send me a coupon for more than the part why cant you send me the hub and I put it in myself???? This is a $3200.00 Fridge that is just 2 years old. I will never buy another Samsung appliance again and its criminal they still use this service center which has multiple complaints and a one star review on every site imaginable. If anyone has any insight on how to get Samsung to send me a hub or find a new service center please let me know. They seem to really not care.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, That definitely sounds very frustrating. If you would like, you always have the option of reaching out to one of the moderators here in a private message for further assistance. We would be happy to review your case and provide any additional information or updates that are available. Please include any ticket or transaction numbers in your message to help us locate your account quickly. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Do0p
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I can't call anyone
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, That definitely sounds very frustrating. If you would like, you always have the option of reaching out to one of the moderators here in a private message for further assistance. We would be happy to review your case and provide any additional information or updates that are available. Please include any ticket or transaction numbers in your message to help us locate your account quickly. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.