JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Over the range Microwave Filler Panels

(Topic created: 09-24-2023 08:55 AM)
Stew2
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

I purchased the Samsung Microwave model MC17T8000CS/AA which is 30" wide. The space over my range in between the cabinets is 36". Does Samsung offer filler panels for the gap?

The panels from my previous microwave (Kenmore Elite) appear to be part of the frame and cannot be reused. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Stew2

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for asking about this. We actually do offer filler kits for our microwaves, though I'm not sure if we have wooden ones for your model or not. Best to check SamsungParts.com or call 1-800-627-4368. The piece you're looking for will be labelled as a "Trim Kit", and you'll need to make sure you're model is on the compatible list. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Wooden cabinets with wood honged doors? Take a pic and DM it to me if you like. I'm a carpenter and may have an easy solution for you.
You may have to muster up some ingenuity and Jerry Rig some wood or plastic spacers from a hardware store or best buy might help.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there, Thanks so much for asking about this. We actually do offer filler kits for our microwaves, though I'm not sure if we have wooden ones for your model or not. Best to check SamsungParts.com or call 1-800-627-4368. The piece you're looking for will be labelled as a "Trim Kit", and you'll need to make sure you're model is on the compatible list.