JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

RF26XAEBP CONTROL PANEL REPLACEMENT

(Topic created: 07-06-2022 03:36 PM)
Members_f4piRW1
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

HELP, Samsung has made difficult to get in touch with support. Chat does not work. I bought this fridge with the front control panel not responding, thinking I could just buy one. I find that the part# DA64-00817A is discontinued. So I'm stuck with a fridge freezing all the food. I've searched for one everywhere I could think and even tried some places that repair PCB's No luck!

Is there anything I can do to get this fridge working again? I don't care if part is different color or does not fit properly, just need it to control fridge. There has to be one close enough to work I hope. Todd

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can certainly understand your concern with needing a working control panel for your refrigerator. I recommend reaching out to our parts department through SamsungParts.com or by calling 1-800-627-4368. You'll need to provide the model number for your refrigerator, and they should be able to provide what parts are compatible with that model. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Samsung support 1-800-726-7864
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hi there! I can certainly understand your concern with needing a working control panel for your refrigerator. I recommend reaching out to our parts department through SamsungParts.com or by calling 1-800-627-4368. You'll need to provide the model number for your refrigerator, and they should be able to provide what parts are compatible with that model.