JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Refrigerator crisper+ and humidity controls

(Topic created: 08-17-2023 07:10 PM)
Samplay
Halo
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Hello I have a new 4 door french bespoke and noticed only 1 drawer is crisper+ I also noticed neither have a humulidity controll. Does anyone eknow how to controll the humidity in there and which one is for vegie and fruits. Speaking with samusung chat was useless

Also my fridge has a humidity level of 75% based on a sensor is that normal. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Yes so the French door Flex is different the drawers themself are not crisper drawers they each have a vent that comes from the top back over the drawer but there is no adjusting them they are self-controlled I cover all the settings features and detail of your unit on my YouTube channel that might be helpful if you'd like I can't share my link but you can find me on YouTube @JBTechfanatic I really tried to do detailed videos to help you fully maximize your refrigerator. But regardless definitely take my advice on shutting off peak demand overrideScreenshot_20230817_195719_SmartThings.jpg

View solution in context

7 Replies
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
The right side is the Crisper plus settings are in your Samsung SmartThings control or your fridge manager. For fruits and vegetables the standard refrigerator setting is what you would want to use. You're running humidity levels that high I recommend that you go into your refrigerator settings and shut off your Peak demand override it uses a little more electricity but does wonders for your food. The left drawer can be used for your fruits and vegetables also and then if you want to use the crisper Plus for meat and cheese it essentially will keep it a little bit colder but each drawer is individually ran and should do a great job keeping your produce fresh remember to remove all fruits and vegetables from any kind of bags when putting them in the drawer to get the full effect20230815_091649_1000002000_1692116209.jpg20230815_091741_1000002002_1692116261.jpgScreenshot_20230817_192036_SmartThings.jpgScreenshot_20230817_192057_SmartThings.jpg
Samplay
Halo
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
So I don't have that as a second. I have a middle pull put drawer which let's me choose wine, deli, meat etc. BUT no setting for crisper
Solution
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Yes so the French door Flex is different the drawers themself are not crisper drawers they each have a vent that comes from the top back over the drawer but there is no adjusting them they are self-controlled I cover all the settings features and detail of your unit on my YouTube channel that might be helpful if you'd like I can't share my link but you can find me on YouTube @JBTechfanatic I really tried to do detailed videos to help you fully maximize your refrigerator. But regardless definitely take my advice on shutting off peak demand overrideScreenshot_20230817_195719_SmartThings.jpg
Samplay
Halo
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Perfect thank you. I tried toutubbing it but didn't find. I'll look you up.
Samplay
Halo
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
I found thr video. Makes me regret not getting the family hub lol maybe next time. But I don't understand why the drawer says crisper plus if it doesn't really do anything more then the right onr
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Awesome lol yeah it's definitely a eye catcher. Can you tell me you exact model? Let's see if I can find it as if it says that you should have a option also do you have Samsung smarthings to see if it's in there?
0 Likes
Samplay
Halo
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub
Rf23bb8600ql and yes I checked st
0 Likes